Tuesday, November 11, 2008

pointless blog. but what can i say, im happy :)




we will never sleep
coz sleep is for the weak
we will never rest
till we're all fucking dead.
BRING ME THE HORIZON- DIAMONDS AREN'T FOREVER.



tis a good song :]
so.. man life can be uneventful sometimes
like right now, in english
aww.. listening to the old Escape The Fate makes me realise how I miss Ronnie..
lol anyways..
went for a swim last night for the first time in ages
twas fun :]
mitch came too, but i like had to beg him x.x
coz my pool is "lamecore"
but i think its fair awesome
so ner.
tehehe
i love life at the moment..
everything is finally working out for me.
im actually happy for once. (:O!)
yep its amazing.
*sigh*
yay for everything finally going right in my life
well.. almost
my gaia account got hacked last night >.<
so i have no gold and the clothes that are actually worth something are gone.
so im fair pissed off about that!
but yeah.. ill have to get all my gold back now x.x
stupid hackers.
but yeah lol
anyways.. i think i shall actually try doing my work
peace xx


and if god takes me before you,
i just want you to know i love you <33

No comments: